+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another Weston Divorce

Default Another Weston Divorce

This TV divorce case weighs like an anchor

By JOAN FLEISCHMAN
    jfleischman@MiamiHerald.com

Back on the Broward circuit court docket: the divorce of TV reporter-anchor Martha Sugalski and FSN Florida sportscaster Craig Minervini, which became final in April.

All traces of the court proceedings -- including the couple's names and case number -- had been hidden from public view since August '05, a month after she filed her petition to end their marriage of nearly 12 years. Their case is among 400-plus that landed on a secret docket but were recently restored to the public domain. The online log of developments in the case shows Sugalski, 36, and Minervini, 42, were still at odds last month. Sugalski filed a motion to ``temporarily relocate with the minor children pending arbitration.''

Sugalski left WTVJ-NBC 6 after 10 years and joined WESH, the NBC affiliate for the Orlando market. She coanchors the 4 and 11 p.m. newscasts. Their sons, Chase, 12, and Maxwell, 8, and daughter Spencer, 5, are in school in an Orlando suburb.

Says Minervini: ``I'm not happy about this relocation of my children. I will never stop fighting this.''

He says he gets to see them two weekends a month, plus some school breaks and holidays and summer. She ended up with their four-bedroom Weston home, which is on the market for $629,000.

$629,000 for a four bedroom? She must live on the rich side of town....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    $629,000 for a four bedroom? She must live on the rich side of town....
    That's more average pricing for Weston.

My neighbor looked them up, presumably on the property appraiser's site, as soon as she saw an earlier article in the Herald a little while ago. The now-unhappy couple apparently live in the Springs, within spitting distance of the Saddle Club Publix.

MGD is offline Official NotCrap Spam Assasin

Quote Originally Posted by JN View Post
    My neighbor looked them up, presumably on the property appraiser's site, as soon as she saw an earlier article in the Herald a little while ago. The now-unhappy couple apparently live in the Springs, within spitting distance of the Saddle Club Publix.
    The records seem to indicate that it was the Meadows.

MGD

Quote Originally Posted by happydad View Post
    That's more average pricing for Weston.
    Hey, HD! Reason I made the 'rich side of town' remark is because one of our neighbors has had their 4/2/2 up for sale for a while now, for significantly less, with not bites that we know of....

Quote Originally Posted by MGD View Post
    The records seem to indicate that it was the Meadows.
    I didn't look myself, I'm only going by what she told me. She said it was in the corner of the community across Saddle Club Road from Publix, which is one of the Springs, right? Isn't the Meadows across the road from Savanna?

Mind you, given a choice between my National Enquirer-reading neighbor's research skills and yours, I'm betting on you ... the Meadows it is, then!!

It's always sad when there's a divorce and one parent wants to move away with the kids. He's a "hands-on" Dad and it must be very hard for him.

It's in The Lakes behind the shopping center.

Quote Originally Posted by JN View Post
    I didn't look myself, I'm only going by what she told me. She said it was in the corner of the community across Saddle Club Road from Publix, which is one of the Springs, right? Isn't the Meadows across the road from Savanna?

Mind you, given a choice between my National Enquirer-reading neighbor's research skills and yours, I'm betting on you ... the Meadows it is, then!!
    Actually they could be correct I thought this was in the meadows, but not sure. There is more than one property, but this matched the article.

MGD

Quote Originally Posted by rogelah View Post
    It's in The Lakes behind the shopping center.
    That is the post separation property that was purchased by the husband afterwards. The property that the news item by ditto refers to, I believe is the one I listed in the previous post.

MGD
    Last edited by MGD; 08-31-2006 at 02:54 PM. Reason: changed dob to ditto

Maybe we can get him to signup with notcrap. Then we could set up a notcrap section at the Marlin's games and hold up notcrap banners when they get a hit.

That's a shame. I've seen her around occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by LorrieReigns View Post
    That's a shame. I've seen her around occasionally.
    Thats why getting a divorce, alot of people have SEEN her.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsme View Post
    Thats why getting a divorce, alot of people have SEEN her.
    Anyone have any naked pictures of her?

+ Reply to Thread